CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

9.07.2012

A CHIC ENSEMBLE AND CHIC CHAT

Happy Friday mes amies, its hard to imagine the summer is coming to a close, yet as a new fashion season quickly approaches its exciting to see how a wardrobe will change. While in the midst of transitioning my wardrobe, I found inspiration this week at Net-a-Porter.com.  Every week I tune in with anticipation to see what exciting new arrivals this on-line luxury retailer has to offer, and voila it came to me, Valentino's collection.  It was love at first sight as my "look" for this fall, especially in terms of colour draws inspiration from the current direction of this brand.  This season, my colour palette is focused around the  rich jewel tones of emerald green and ruby red in combination with my typical minimal chic shades of black, cream, white, and brown.  J'adore ca Valentino's Autumn-Winter 2012 as it is both modern and feminine with a touch of romance and Parisian chic.
.
Take a peek at what Net-a-Porter has on offer in store from Valentino this season.  The collection's colour palette including a luxe ruby red hue and baby pink shade is gorgeous.




Before I sign -off, here is a peek at my chic ensemble du jour. 



A Chic Minimalist is Wearing:
Back velvet Donna Karan Collection body top.
Green cashmere Richard Tyler mini skirt.
An assortment of antique jewellery: diamond solitaire gold necklace, pearl and emerald gold necklace, pink pearl stud earrings, and emerald and diamond gold ring. 
YSL black sunglasses.
Black Gucci thin leather belt.
Chanel black Mini-Flap handbag.


Hope you will have a lovely Friday evening!
~A la prochaine~
A Chic Minimalist
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE