CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

11.23.2012

LET'S SHOP TOGETHER

Happy American Thanksgiving to all my dear friends in the United States. Hope you are with all those you hold dear as here is truly no greater gift than time spent with loved ones, time is so precious!  Life can change in an instant, believe me I have unfortunately felt that!  

For all those recessionista's, fashionista's etc...hope you had a lovely Black Friday. Please do share your shopping adventures, I am interested to know what bargains and treasures you discovered! 

Today I had a little shopping adventure at a dear friends cute boutique, I still have yet to introduce you but soon all will be revealed!

Enjoy a sneak peek for now! 

ALAS, A CHIC MINIMALIST IS SPOTTED!
 FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE, TADA A PHOTO DIARY... 







A CHIC ENSEMBLE:
Femme de Carriere red off-the shoulder sweater
Herve Leger black knit skirt
Wolford black opaque tights
Prada red leather loafers
Antique diamond ring

Make-up is minimal just some Clarins powder and concealer paired with a red Chanel lip. Oh and yes that is a band aid on my knee well a home made one.  Lets just say between us Black Friday can get a bit crazy in shops.

Happy Friday Night
~a la prochaine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE