CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

4.20.2013

IT'S BEEN AWHILE AMIES, LET'S CHIC CHAT!

Salut ma amies, please accept my sincerest apologies for not touching base.   Indeed it has been awhile since have had a chance to say hello, perhaps two weeks? Let's CHIC CHAT! In any case, I have food allergies and two weeks ago was exposed to an allergen. It is for this reason have been away, however now I am back fully recovered and ready for a chic chat.

 How are you dear friends?


Whilst recovering had a chance to peek at some of my favourite things online including the CHANEL website (is this really a surprise).  In the what is new section, there are some gorgeous new make up shades for spring. Currently lusting after the Ombres Matelasses - Limited Edition palette take a peek here, and perhaps you mayfall in love as well!  Also the Limited Edition Rouge Coco Shine in Idylle shade number 45  looks gorgeous.


Hope you will have a lovely Saturday enjoying your time with someone dear to you!  

Now, off to ponder when my next visit to Chanel will be, oh this is by far my most guilty pleasure, what is yours?



~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE