CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

9.07.2013

LETS SIT TOGETHER AND CHIC CHAT!


How are you dear friends?

Let's sit together for a moment,
 and enjoy this quiet fall Saturday afternoon together. 

Care for a little titillating chic chat,
 then look or should I say click no further!


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

An old season black dress by Tart is paired with a sleek pony and simple Italian tan wedges.   A quiet and restful Saturday afternoon calls for just a touch of glamour with a huge dose of comfort, n'est ce pas!

Now for my best silly Marilyn Monroe impression, what do you think?  Shall I jump out of a cake next Mr. President?!? 



Now for the main attraction, a little visual treat courtesy of my friends at NET-A-PORTER.COM to share what is "au courant" this autumn.  A tailored statement jacket is so perfect this fall, have you found your perfect match yet?  





What jacket style are you coveting?  Stay tuned next week for a peek at my perfect match, it is my chicest companion this fall thanks to my friends at MEOW BOUTIQUE


 Hope you will have a wonderful weekend dear friends sharing in some rest and relation with someone dear to you be them friends, loved ones, or family.


A LA PROCHAINE AMIES

~A CHIC MINIMALIST~
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE