CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

10.01.2013

LET'S PLAY DRESS UP TOGETHER

Happy Tuesday dear friends, how are you this week?

Let's chic chat for a bit, then let's play dress up together!



Wow, this week is going  by quickly. Does time really move faster when you are having fun?  I asked my self this question, and that would be impossible I think. Time is not moving any faster, that is impossible. The fact is we seem to lead very busy lives today, and as a consequence we seem to notice how little time we actually do have. Time is our most precious resource. It is  so important to not waste it, and to cherish every moment.


This leads me to a very key question dear friends. What is that you enjoying doing in your spare time?  How do you unwind and relax on weekends or after a busy day?  Let me share, my secret to a balanced life. I enjoy time with dear ones and of course playing dress up. It is the perfect thing to do on a lazy afternoon.


Last Sunday, I enjoyed a little dress up time,let me share my passion.
 The star attraction is a stunning red ensemble designed by my dear friend Lauren-Nicole.  I feel like "pretty woman" every time this chic ensemble makes an appearance, as it is so classy and alluring.  This may very well be my New Years Eve ensemble. Every new year should start off with a bang, n'est ce pas!  


Let's Play Dress Up Together today dear friends as playing dress up is fun at any age.

A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Lauren Nicole Designs red silk charmeuse hand beaded dress and bag paired with
Arturo Chiang black patent pumps

Voila, it is the blonde cupcake all dressed up
 for your viewing pleasure darling.





~ A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE