CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

1.13.2014

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE

Happy Monday dear friends, how are you?
  I am so glad to share that the deep freeze has ended here and the weather is much warmer and enjoyable.  I do hope you are not experiencing a deep freeze in your area, darlings.

For your viewing pleasure, I wanted to share a chic and stunning taken by someone dear.  A special thanks to Karl A. for capturing this beautiful image and my dear friend Lauren-Nicole whom designed the stunning hand beaded red dress featured.



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Red hand beaded dress by Lauren-Nicole Designs is paired with estate black pearl  necklace and earrings.

Hope you will have a wonderful evening dear ones.

~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE