CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

2.16.2014

INTO THE BLONDE, INTO ACHICMINIMALIST'S BLONDE LOCKS AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU!

Happy Valentine's Day dear friends,

It is such a pleasure to know you and share my love of fashion, art, and all things chic with you here each and every week.  Thank you for bringing much joy into my life by sharing in my chic adventures with you all. 

Someone very special today made me smile so much this Valentine's through a lovely card, beautiful peach roses, and for being so caring and thoughtful.  Thank you very much, and I want you to know how special you are in my life. 




Sharing the love and a little secret...please pass it along!
 
With Valentine's day here and gone it is time to share with you some of my chicest companion and share the love with a beautiful hair secret of mine.  Thank you to the lovely Lisa at XCENTRIC HAIR STUDIO for my chic blonde locks. 
 
The amazing stylist team of  is very chic, professional, and friendly. Please take a peek at this amazing modern hair salon as every chic young bright things needs a hair stylist she can truly trust with her precious locks. 





Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and you are with someone very dear.  
Happy Sunday dear friends, sending much affection your way today and everyday.

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
Kate Michelle
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE