CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

10.20.2014

A CHIC ENSEMLBE AND A THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS




DEAR FRIENDS,

I Just wanted to sincerely thank you for all my new followers and friends over the past few weeks. Together we can make this a very chic, very positive, and very happy space where we can share our passions and joys.

From my heart to yours it truly means the world that you are interested,  and follow along on my chic adventures.

My hope, for you all is that your life is full of great joy, love, and time with those dearest to you!

Now for the main attraction my chic ensemble du jour...

A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

Calvin Klein beige sweater dress thanks to my chic companion LE PRIX CLOTHING is paired with Coach black leather booties and my Hermes Birkin.
Hope you have a wonderful week my dear friends, 

~ A LA PROAHCINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE