CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

11.04.2014

A CHIC THANK YOU AND PERSONAL STYLE PEEK

Happy Tuesday dear friends, how are you this week?


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Wolford black turtleneck dress and minimal Chanel make-up.

The weather is surely cooling, but it does not mean you cannot be chic, classic, and warm in a chic ensemble du jour. 

Enjoy a peek at a chic ensemble, while I tackle colder weather in a chic and elegant black dress. 

Also, I wanted to send a special thank you to all of you!  We are about to reach 20,000 views. Wow, thank you so much for your support all these years and for following along with me everyday on my chic adventures.
I feel truly blessed and grateful to have all of you share this beautiful space together, and I always enjoy sharing my personal style with you. My hope is to inspire and encourage you to follow your intuition so you can also cultivate a style that is unique to you.  

Now, for a personal style peek to inspire you today, and everyday! 


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
H&M black dress last season is paired with estate ruby and diamond earrings, and opaque beige Wolfrod tights.

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE