CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

1.08.2015

THE ART OF DRESSING WITH LE PRIX CLOTHING

Happy Thursday and Happy New Year dear friends,
How are you?


I hope your holiday was wonderful, filled with much love, joy, and dear ones.  My holiday was truly special, and I will be sharing some special memories with you very soon, I promise.  It was really a beautiful time, as I enjoyed the company of my dear friends, family and loved ones for a few weeks. I was truly spoiled with affection and lovely gifts.  I am so grateful and appreciative of my dear ones.   Please take a moment every day my dear friends to share your love with dear ones. 

Now, for your viewing pleasure a little dress up!

With a new year upon us, it is time to redefine the art of dressing and my chicest companion LE PRIX CLOTHING has "dressing up "down to a fine art.  Take a peek at our chicest adventure in dressing for a fun and chic evening in together.  It may be chilly outside, be these classic and sexy ensembles will surely heat up your Saturday evening inside and out. 


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

A chic and modern cream and black Bebe silk preloved halter available now online and in store.


A CHIC MINIMAIST IS WEARING:

Feminine and elegant black Guess peplum top is paired with dressy and chic Le Prix Clothing black, gold, and crystal necklace available online and in store now and classic brown Coach purse available online and in-store today.


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Le Prix Clothing new collection pre loved silk leopard print dress is paired with classic, sexy, and elegant black suede pumps, both available in store now. 

Let's dress for success and to impress together with LE PRIX CLOTHING!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend dear friends. Stay chic and stay tuned for many chic adventures to come in this wonderful new year of 2015.

~ A LA PROCAHINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE