CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

4.21.2015

ARCHITECTURAL STYLE DIGEST

Greetings my dear friends, 
How are you?

Hope all is well.  My sincerest apologies for my absence from this beautiful space.  Please always remember that no matter where I am, my thoughts always return to you.  Life can be quite busy and especially so if it is about to change. Life is for enjoyment, and as I enter a new season in my life, let's take a moment and enjoy something very special together.  No matter where I am my thoughts always return to this beautiful space. 

We are so proud to introduce a wonderful new chic companion, my darling Karl A. We are so lucky, that he is joining our team.  We so greatly enjoy the fashion photos he creates for us.  He truly has the most amazing eye for capturing architectural wonders and natural landscapes. He captures many special and intimate moments as our connection is truly special, and it shines through all the beautiful images we create together. 

For your viewing pleasure...




Hope you all have a wonderful weekend dear friends.
~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE