CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

1.19.2013

A CHIC COMPANION

Bonjour comment ca va?  Perhaps you might enjoy a little show and tell for your viewing pleasure. Every chic young bright woman needs a few chic companions at her disposal.  May I recommend a classic Gucci Hat and Burberry bag.   Investment pieces, such as designer pieces are timeless and can be passed down in the future.  My lady Dior bag inherited from my grandmother is an extra special. Every time I wear it reminds me of her.  Adore  and love  the high end pieces in your accessories repertoire season after season to create an effortlessly chic ensemble.


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING
Classic Nova Check Burberry Handbag - Alaia white off-shoulder top - Report Signature knee high boots -Thierry Mugler black skirt - An assortment of vintage estate jewelry 



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING
Gucci Hat - JCrew Striped Sweater Dress - Ivanka Trump Classic Black Leather Pumps - An assortment of  inherited estate jewelry - Nude Wolford Tights






Hope you will have a wonderful weekend, I am off to spend time with dear ones... 

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
KISS KISS 
A CHIC MINIMALIST
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE