CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

1.27.2013

THANK YOU AMIES

Thank you my dear friends for all your wonderful support over the past year and a half as I embarked on this journey.  With A CHIC MINIMALIST nearly at 10,000 cumulative views it makes me think of what is coming next. It is time to grow this space into something more n'est pas?  Words cannot express how much it means to me that you take time to look at my space.  hope in the future we can grow closer and build on what has started.


Thanks for helping me reach another milestone  of 9,000 visits.  In life there are only a handful of people who will truly touch your heart, thank you for taking time to peek into my life. 


Hope you are nice and cozy this Sunday.  Enjoy a peek of me in the morning although I am never fully awake till have a jolt of coffee!

Stay tuned at the end of this week for a little Valentine from me to you!

~A LA PROCHAINE AMIES~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE