CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

2.02.2013

A CHIC VALENTINE

Welcome to February amies, January certainly went by at a lighting pace this year n'est pas?  Did last week feel like a general whirlwind as it did for me. Were you in the heat of things???  Irregardless, just wanted to say Happy Saturday and send an early Valentine.  

You all are so dear to me so as a thank you enjoy a little chic Valentine from me to you!  I hope someone you hold dear be them a lover, friend, or family members lets you know they care this Valentine's.  Perhaps though a little admirer may surprise me, with a little kiss and Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick...hint hint...It is  always fun to dream and fantasize though.

Happy Valentines 

Stay Chic...




Wishing you a Valentines filled with love and joy amies


Lastly, for your viewing pleasure a few vintage memories from my time in Montreal, a truly romantic city!











Wishing you a wonderful weekend..

~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE