CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

2.09.2013

YOUR ADVICE REQUESTED AMIES

Dear friends could you please recommend a concealer or make up brand that compliments a fair complexion such as mine.  I adore my pale skin, however it is quite difficult to find a shade that is not too yellow based or dark to match it.  

Please leave a comment with any suggestions it would be very much appreciated, thanks!

Hope you will have a lovely weekend!


Testing a CHANEL shade however was so sad when it did not match (I am mildly obsessed with Chanel Makeup excellent for sensitive skin , perhaps something by CLARINS or YSL might be wonderful, please advice me amies...


~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE