CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

2.17.2013

TRENDING WITH A CHIC MINIMALIST

Happy Sunday amies, sorry for the late post this week.  From Monday to Satruday my life was warp speed!  How was your week?  Of the moment, in preparation mode of an annual charity fashion in support of Canadian Cancer Society that I help organize every year.  

I hope you are nice and cozy this weekend. Instead of my usual chic ensemble posts, thought would try something different. This week lets hail the introduction of TRENDING WITH A CHIC MINIMALIST, or it may morph into the hashtag (what exactly is that anyhow?) A CHIC TREND!  My life is constantly changing so let's enjoy a new monthly segment together. We can chat and share our ever evolving tastes and preferences together. 

Now to business!


TRENDING BY A CHIC MINIMALIST

I love wellies as of late, strange ehh, but with the snow I do not want to ruin my PRADA, DIOR, or CHANEL shoes.  My red Hunter wellies are perfect this time of year, and look surprisingly cute with chic little black dresses ( a staple in my wardrobe).



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Red Hunter boots, black Guess cotton dress, black Wolford tights and knee high socks. 

Another trend is giving back to my community through charity events.  A CHIC MINIMALIST collaborated with WLUFLSociety and Extend a Family for a lovely Valentine's event this past Monday.  It is always important to give to others in life, nothing makes me happier than this!


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

Pink Azzedine Alaia Dress with nude Wolford tights and black patent Prada pumps. 






Another trend of the moment is ALAIA.  I just cannot help myself and I love answering if someone asks what are you wearing, " It's an Alaia!"


Lastly, GREEK YOGURT is a large obsession. iI you have never sampled this delight, highly recommend trying it soon, especially the Liberte brand.  The peach is so yummy!

Hope you will have a lovely Sunday!


~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE