CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

2.22.2013

A CHIC MINIMALIST FOR MEOW BOUTIQUE

Bonne soiree amies, comment ca va?  I hope you all had a lovely week.  This week was quite hectic once again, but I had a chance for some fun with MEOW BOUTIQUE yesterday afternoon.  For your viewing pleasure enjoy a peek at my dress up adventure!  

Let's hope spring arrives soon as I want to wear this gorgeous black sundress soon. Thank you Meow Boutique for helping me select yet another chic little black dress, seriously I cannot get enough! 
 How come there has never been an Occupy Snow protest?  Is anyone else feeling uninspired by the Winter weather?  
Dear weather woman or man can you predict some sunshine please soon!


Visit MEOW BOUTIQUE today and perhaps you will discover your own chic little black dress...


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Guess black cotton sundress, Prada black patent pumps, Calvin Klein seamed nude tights, and a SQ black fuax leather purse - $38.00,  available now at MEOW BOUTIQUE







Before I say goodbye, currently coveting this chic faux leather cognac and animal print bag by Chocolate -$60.00, a new arrival at MEOW BOUTIQUE.  Perhaps you will visit and take a peek for yourself!


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Taupe Anti-Flirt body, Missoni metallic skirt, Calvin Klein seamed nude tights, Prada black pumps, and Chocolate faux leather bag. 


Tonight watching the live stream of Milan Fashion Week Fall-Winter 2013. Here are two of my favourite collections thus far,  PRADA and VERSACE. I adore the sleek silhouette of these collection and emphasis on tailoring!





Wishing you a happy and cozy weekend amies!

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE