CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

5.19.2013

CHIC AND MINIMAL MAKEUP - TRAVEL COSMETICS CASE

Twas' a holiday weekend and a chic minimalist is off to enjoy some relaxation, sunshine and the company of a dear one for a few days. Vava voom, here we go with a peek at what is inside my travel cosmetics case.  For all things chic and minimal take a peek dear friends. I prefer high-end make-up brands to drugstore since my skin is quite sensitive. Also, a fair complexion calls for Chanel, which is by far my favourite brand (insert cheesy wink here).  


For your viewing pleasure dear friends, enjoy!


Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend. Happy Victoria Day to all my dear Canadian friends. 



Make-up featured:
Chanel, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Gurlaine, YSL, Lancome. 

Stay tuned amies for something new mid-week.

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE