CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

5.15.2013

PINK LADY



Salut dear friends, how are you on this sunny, sunny afternoon. I hope you are all doing well.  I will be away visiting my hometown tomorrow so let's chat a bit earlier this week!  

I am dreaming of what I shall wear today, what do you think of Magenta?  Indeed, this seems to be a month devoted to pink!  I cannot help but enjoy such a fresh and feminine shade as it is oh so flattering on everyone, whether you are pale blonde or a luscious lady with a magnificent tan.  It is so universally flattering.

Today, on such a magnificent sunny day pink is on my mind yet again, hopefully I do not look like barbie.  If so have you seen Ken anyone ;). 




A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
 Magenta ABS by Allen Shwartz dress, brown leather by Steve Madden pumps, and an assortment of antique estate jewelry.

Happy Wednesday, hope it is amazing!

~ a la prochaine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE