CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

5.30.2013

THIS WEEK, LILAC LOVE

This week was truly a gift, a dear friend surprised me with some beautiful lilacs, and a new dress arrived in my wardrobe.  What more can a girl ask for,other than the right man :). 

I hope your week was just as amazing. How are you dear friends?  


A CHIC MINIMALIST is wearing a new dress by Bianca Nero. 
Also, it was so kind of a dear friend to help me move one of my cabinets upstairs.  Now  it is the happy home for some of my beautiful handbags, which I enjoy season after season.  They are finally tucked away and safe for years to come!  
If you are looking for an easy storage solution, I recommend turning an unused cabinet into a hand bag display unit. It truly makes everything organized, pretty, and chic. 

For your viewing pleasure, here is a sneak peek. 


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Black and white Kenzi dress with an assortment of handbags on display. 




Finally the main attraction, the beautiful lilac!

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend dear friends, stay tuned for more details via A CHIC TWITTER 

~A la prochaine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE