CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

7.12.2013

A BARBIE GIRL IN MEOW BOUTIQUE'S WORLD

Happy Friday dear friends, how are you?  

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Perhaps you may want to take a moment and day dream with me this afternoon. Quick, let's go and share a day dream together staring a Barbie Girl in MEOW BOUTIQUE'S world.  

Anyone recall the Swedish pop group Aqua and the infamous "I'm a Barbie Girl?"  Oh my, this will surely be a flash back to the late 1990s as A CHIC MINIMALIST channels Barbie in a day dream on this sunny, sunny afternoon.



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING (DAYDREAMING):
Bannana Republic brown and white polka dot dress and an assortment of fine jewelry.  


For your viewing pleasure, enjoy a glimpse into my day dream at MEOW BOUTIQUE.

A BARBIE GIRL IN MEOW BOUTIQUE'S WORLD
STARTING A SPARKLY PINK DRESS AND ACHICMINIMALIST


Somehow I find myself day dreaming the day away and wondering if I were Barbie what would I wear?  

Something sparkly, flirty and pink comes to mind. Now where can I find such a playful ensemble that is perfect for dancing the night away?

  Voila, let's try this gorgeous number from my friends at MEOW BOUTIQUE.  Next, any Barbie girl knows  that Sparkles are also perfect for the day if paired with the right accessories.  So let's choose something that adds a pop of colour and femininity to the ensemble.  A lace deep purple clutch is the perfect companion, when paired with these amazing fushia heels. Voila, Barbie is ready for her day of fun and play, thanks to MEOW BOUTIQUE.  Visit this friendly and fun shop today for all your semi formula occasions or flirty fun dates today.


A CHIC MINIAMLIST IS WEARING:

SPARKLY PINK DRESS, FUSHIA PUMPS, and purple lace clutch all available now at MEOW BOUTIQUE

An assortment of fine jewelry inherited from my grandma and gifts from dear ones adds the perfect touch of glamour for Barbie.




Let's all be Barbie for at least one day with the help of MEOW BOUTIQUE. All ladies love to play dress up and day dream.  Fashion is above all supposed to be fun and playful. 


~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE