CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

7.29.2013

HAPPY MONDAY AND A CHIC ENSEMBLE


A sneak peak at this week's main attraction, but first something less visual dear friends. Let's enjoy a chic update and hello, before we get visual!  


Happy Monday dear friends, hope you have a lovely start to the week?

Wow, it was a really busy week here.  A dear friend got married this week and it was a whirlwind of last minute activities to make her special day amazing.  I do apologize for saying hello late this past week, but I was thinking about you all.  I hope you will enjoy the company of someone dear today

Here is a peek at the gorgeous bouquet I caught last Saturday night. Maybe, I will be the next to step down the isle, but first I need to find Mr. Right. Somehow that seems harder than planning a special wedding day, n'est pas?



Now let's not wait any longer, here is the main attraction. For your viewing pleasure, a peek at my chic ensemble for this most special occasion, enjoy.











A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

Animal print dress by H&M, White ostrich skin belt by Lauren-Nicole Designs, black shoes by David Dixon, and black handbag by Birks


Fine jewelry shown are some extra special favourites inherited from my paternal grandmother. An antique pink pearl necklace is paired with estate diamond and ruby earrings. Both special pieces are paired with an antique diamond ring and emerald ring, which are also special to my heart. 

Make-up is minimal and my hair is left down and simple. This look creates a stunning combination of elegance and simplicity, which was perfect for that very special night. 

Congratulations again to the lovely bride and groom. You are a beautiful and sweet couple, thank you for sharing that special moment. 


With my best wishes for a beautiful week my dear friends!

~A LA PROCAHINE~
ACHICMINIMALIST
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE