CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

7.22.2013

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS DARLING, MEOW BOUTIQUE

Happy Monday dear friends, how are you? I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather and sunshine, whilst avoiding the Monday blues!

How was your weekend?  My adventures took me to the park with some dear friends. We had a great time watching swans and ducks play in the river and float along.  A trip to he park with dear ones is always perfect on lazy Sunday afternoons in July.  

Speaking of friends, my friends at MEOW BOUTIQUE are absolutely fabulous thanks to the amazing collection of sun hats in store this summer.  I choose a cloche style to protect my assets this summer.  The most affordable and effective solution to anti-aging is to protect yourself from sun exposure.  

My recommendation ladies is to invest in a perfectly chic sun hat 
from my darling friends at MEOW BOUTIQUE and stay protected from the sun this summer.  The gorgeous hats in store now for $28.00 each are surely a much more stylish investment to having a face-lift twenty years from now, which may cost in excess of $1,200.00.  I would rather treat myself to a designer handbag or two maybe something Chanel, Dior, or Louis Vuitton. Would you not agree?

 Let's protect our assets in style this summer, whilst staying chic with the help of the MEOW BOUTIQUE

Enjoy a close up look at how I styled my favourite chic sun hats in store now!

For your viewing pleasure, voila!


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

Dress by Lauren-Nicole Designs
Chocolate handbag thanks to MEOW BOUTIQUE
Italian Shoemaker black wedges

The simple and elegant ensemble is completed with minimalist make-up and fine accessories.  I simply applied Lancome Definciles mascara on my eyelashes and used Elizabeth Arden concealer to cover a few slight imperfections  Fine jewelry includes my favorite pearl and diamond pieces inherited from my Grandma. 








A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

Dress by Lauren-Nicole Designs
Italian Shoemaker black wedges
Bejeweled clutch thanks to MEOW BOUTIQUE

The simple and elegant ensemble is completed with minimalist make-up and fine accessories.  I simply applied Lancome Definciles mascara to my eyelashes and used Elizabeth Arden concealer to cover a few slight imperfections.  Fine jewelry includes my favorite pearl and diamond pieces inherited from my Grandma.

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE