CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

11.17.2013

A CHIC CHRISTMAS CARD

Happy Sunday dear friends,


Hope you are nice and cozy with someone dear.

A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Club Monaco grey cashmere dress is paired with Prada black patent pumps and brown Nordstrom tights. 

This weekend I decorated my home for the holidays and it was so fun.  This is my favourite time of year and I love sharing it with all my dear ones.  During the holidays, my favourite decor style is simple and elegant with a mixture of silver, gold, and red accents throughout the home.

Wishing you a joyous holiday season filled with much joy and love from all those you hold dear. May you also be with all your dear ones over holiday season as there is no greater gift than time.  Time is of course our most precious gift.  

Please take a moment and tell all those you love, how much your cherish them this holiday season.


Sincerely yours,

~A CHIC MINIMALIST~

XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE