CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

11.01.2013

SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE

Bonjour my dear Friends,

How are you?

Hope you will have a lovely and cozy weekend!
It is so windy here at the moment.  I do hope it does not rain again or else I may have a "Marry Poppins" moment with my umbrella.

For your viewing pleasure, take a peek at something simply irresistible.
  
A lady can never have enough chic fitted cocktail dresses this holiday season. A fine man may come and go but a fitted dress that hugs you in all the right places is surely something to hold on to. 


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

black and blue XS Clothing dress is paired with Prada black patent pumps 

Hope you will have a wonderful week. Until next time my dear friends. 

~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE