CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

11.22.2013

CAFE LATTES AND A CHIC ENSEMBLE

    Friends who are dear to us, please gather close and enjoy a little cafe chic chat and chic ensemble this rather chilly Friday evening.


Take some time dear friends and enjoy a moment with someone dear to you especially in the holiday season. My friends and family are camera shy, but I had a wonderful afternoon with my a dear one.   Also, Illy Coffee is quite a chic coffee companion too. 



Now for the main attraction a peek at my chic ensemble du jour. 

Voila, for your viewing pleasure....


 A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:

Arolatta Italy off-the shoulder brown body is paired with Herve Lerge grey ombre skirt and black patent Prada pumps.  


My ensemble is complete with some treasured fine jewelry pieces and a chic cafe latte of course.  Seriously, I am addicted to coffee and fine jewelry. 

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend dear friends.  

~A LA PROCHAINE, A CHIC MINIMALIST XXX~







No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE