CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

10.22.2012

A CHIC ANNIVERSAIRE

A Chic Minimalist celebrates another year with all those dear be them friends or family! 
 The greatest gift is truly time spent with all those you hold dear and love, thank you for sharing in this special day with me, and making some truly remarkable memories to last a life time!

Thanks as well to all my friends who could not be here, for all the wonderful wishes and words of encouragement as another of my life begins. 

 I am so excited for what new and exciting adventures will happen this year.  Be sure though to stay tuned for all my chic news!

 A Chic Minimalist is Wearing:

Lilac Azzedine Alaia dress
black and suede Prada pumps
Antique pearl drop earrings and diamond and emerald gold necklaces
Make-up is minimal just a little Chanel Lipstick in lilac shade, Dior rose blush, Guerlain concealer in ivory shade, and Lancome Definicls mascara in noir. 
Hair is my natural wave...



 One of my dear god parents,Bill



 The balloons even matched my ensemble!


....and finally here is the birthday girl enjoying her cake, well at gluten free pineapple and nut muffin.  It was so delicious!




and one last photo to say good night, hope you all had a lovely Monday. I could have not asked for a birthday filled with as much love and joy, thanks my dear friends and family! 

~ A la prochaine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE