CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

10.25.2012

A CHIC COSTUME


A Chic Minimalist was spotted with a 1920s flapper at a Halloween costume party last night! 
This year my costume is Cher from Clueless. You ask why Cher? Well so I could say "Its an Alaia", of course.  We all know that I am obsessed with Mr. Azzedine Alaia the "King of Cling!" and this lovely dress is from a dear friends of mine private ALAIA collection...  I will introduce you to my dear friend soon!

Wishing you a fun and joyous Happy Halloween, please share what is your costume this year?




~A la prochaine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE