CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

10.20.2012

PEEK-A-BOO


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Lilac Alaia dress is paired with leather and suede Prada pumps

Peek-a-boo I see you, but you cannot see me well at least till Tuesday.  Thought you might enjoy a little tease or preview of a chic ensemble for my upcoming birthday celebration this Monday.  I am heralding the return of lilac. Mint is lovely as the shade of 2012, but with its presence felt in almost every aspect of fashion of the minute, I am craving something new!

Stay tuned on Tuesday when all the ensemble is revealed, including a sneak peek at the celebration.  A favourite restaurant of mine is always so kind in hosting the event for me thanks darlings...

Hope you will have a lovely Saturday, off to take a peek at Chanel's fall makeup collection.

~a la procahine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE