CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

10.17.2012

LUSCIOUS LASHES WITH LANCOME-PARIS

Bonjour comment ca va?

I hope you are all having a lovely week. Cannot believe how fast mine is flying bye.  A little early this week perhaps, but could not wait to share something with you all! 

My new favourite companion is Lancome-Paris' Defincils mascara in noir since it creates gorgeous luscious lashes!  Ladies if you have sensitive eyes like myself it is highly recommended.  You will surely catch the attention of someone special with the luscious lashes this mascara so effortlessly creates!




Hope you are all nice and cozy with someone special this week as the weather begins to chill.  It is my birthday Monday so busy prepring my chic ensemble for a little soire this friday, stay tuned for detials.....hint hint it "its an Alaia"

~a la prochine~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE