CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

3.19.2013

A NOTE OF THANKS!

DEAR AMIES,
Thank you from heart to yours for all the wonderful support and encouragement.  Sunday I reached a milestone of 10,000 views and I wanted to take a moment and reflect on your wonderful support! Thank you for sharing this journey, and I hope to learn more about each one of you in the process. I am really happy you all found me and I am so appreciate you.  Let;s continue to share and get to know one another as you never know, one day we  may meet.  


I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  It is exciting spring is about to arrive in three days to be exact!  Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will be a warm start to the spring this year!


Wishing you much joy and peace!



~A LA PROCHAINE~

A CHIC MINIMALIST

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE