CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

3.05.2013

CHANEL AND ME

Bonjour amies or should I say bonne nuit!  Just a quick hello as I was thinking of you!  Thought you might enjoy a peek or shall I say a teaser of some Chanel things....

Chanel is by far my favourite brand and with the reveal of its latest collection for Fall-Winter 2013-2014 today, it is just the right moment to share a little bit.  Everything was very classic and elegant today, which is the signature of this timeless and beloved brand.  Wow I am already so excited for next fashion week season.  I can never get enough especially of the Paris show. It such a nice treat the development of live stream media technology n'est pas amies?



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING TONIGHT:
White Anti-flirt body top, and a selection of antique estate jewelry.



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING HERE:
Blue Alaia dress, blue Chanel cropped cardigan, and Burberry Nova Check hand bag

Bonne nuit amies hope you are nice and cozy!

~TSCHUESS~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE