CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

3.28.2013

AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER


In life there are only a handful of moments we will experience that will truly touch our hearts and soul.  Last Sunday eve was one of them for me!  To put it mildly, It is amazing what you can accomplish if you commit yourself to a goal.  Looking back on the night, it is truly outstanding we raised $4,000.00 for the Canadian Cancer Society, through our Third Annual "Answer to Cancer" Fashion Show. 

Thank you goes out to my team, and all the amazing sponsors which supported us again this year.
Together we made a dream come true.
Together we made a positive difference in our community.

For your viewing pleasure a peek at truly what is an affair to remember...


Looking back on my experience, its hard to imagine its all over until this time next year again!



Getting ready for the amazing night took a bit of time..

My hair was worn in a side swept style using antique rhinestone hair clips, purchased at my friend's vintage store last year.  Also I called on a brand I love Chanel (well I just looked in my makeup bag, keeping  my fingers crossed for the future).  I hope one day to meet the amazing Karl Lagerfeld in person.  My makeup was simple and elegant.  Shades of lilac, pink, cream, and tan  from my favourite Chanel makeup items were utilized to compliment the gorgeous lilac Herve Leger Couture dress worn for the occasion   Sometimes a polished natural look that highlights your best features is best for a special occasion n'est pas?



And voila my chic enesmble is revealed for the night below take a peek my friends


A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING:
Herve Leger Couture lilac dress with Escada pink satin heels.
 Chic accessories included a beloved Chanel mini-flap handbag in black caviar leather, antique diamond and ruby earrings, and a lovely pearl necklace from Monaco, both gifts from dear ones!
















Hope you all will have a wonderful night.  I will wish you all Happy Easter this coming Sunday, take care until then amies!

~ A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE