CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

3.14.2013

GREETINGS AND A CHIC CHAT

Greetings my dear friends, just wanted to say hello and wish you all a wonderful weekend. Wow time is flying and thank goodness its almost spring (it shall arrive next week wonderful).  It is still snowing here off and on, so I am optimistic it will all disappear next week.  Otherwise I am starting an occupy snow protest want to join?  We will use blow dryers to combat the snow! 

Wishing you a weekend filled with much joy and dear ones!

I promise some more excitement to come as have a few fashion events to attend in the coming week, so stay tuned for some chic night ensembles featuring some ALAIA, LA PERLA, AND HERVE LEGER pieces in my wardrobe! 

Lastly before I bid you  all goodnight, shall answer my most common question, that being what is my skin care regime. SHH, My secret is CLARINS!  If you have not tired this amazing European luxury skin care brand, it is highly recommend  If you have sensitive yet combination skin than this is perfect for you! 




~BONNE NUIT et A LA PROCHAINE~

A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE