CHIC DETAILS

My photo
A Chic Minimalist, who is interested in art, commerce, and fashion. Effortless chic is my approach to style as a lover of all things luxurious yet simple in design. We all should cultivate a personal style that reflects our interests and lifestyle. Perhaps there is a Chic Minimalist inside you? For chic updates @achicminimalist and style inquires please contact us at achicminimalist@yahoo.ca

3.20.2013

LA PERLA AND A CHIC CHAIRTY FUNDRAISER

Good evening dear friends, or shall I say amies!  Hope you are having a wonderful week!  

Just wanted to wish you all a happy first day of Spring, yeah its finally here, however the snow has decided to stay just a bit longer where I am.  Hope it disappears soon with April showers as March is almost over...can you believe how quickly it has gone bye?

Last night I attended and helped organize a fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society. It was an event that kicked off the media blitz for the upcoming charity fashion show this coming Sunday. Proceeds for that event also benefit the Canadian Cancer Society.  I adore fashion, which you all know already, however volunteering with non-profit organization and raising funds as well as awareness for charity is my other passion!  It is very important to give to others, as in life you may need a helping hand from a friend or loved one, so it is very important to help others that may be less fortunate than yourself!

Now to the main event my chic ensemble!
Ta da, for your viewing pleasure...



A CHIC MINIMALIST IS WEARING
La Perla black body, Herve Leger black skirt, Antique onyx and silver earrings, as well as black Prada pumps that are out of sight!  


Makeup is simple and elegant as  I used an assortment of my favourite Chanel make up products to create this look, I do not profess to be a makeup artist thought...(will share my favourite Chanel products in a post soon!)

Hope you will have a lovely evening...

~A LA PROCHAINE~
A CHIC MINIMALIST
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'ADORE